Leading up to our 9th Annual Bridal Show & Tasting, we would like to shine a light on our wonderful vendors. Today we present a little of what Carefree Celebrations has to offer. We hope you will plan to join us on February 24th to see how 20+ vendors can make sure your wedding is the best day of your life!
“Let me get the headaches! Let me solve any problems that pop up!
I do what is called ‘day of’ coordinating. However, I spend hours ahead of time – emails, phone calls, personal visits. Not only with you, but also with all your vendors.
My over 25 years as a caterer/manager made me very detail oriented and with weddings, there is no ‘small’ detail!
I keep my price very competitive because I really love what I do and get a lot of satisfaction from my always-thrilled brides, grooms, & their families (check out Happy People on my website).”
No matter when you book me, my services include:
* Going over all vendor contracts (making any suggestions for things I see might not be right) and suggesting 2 -3 vendors in each area if needed,
* Contacting vendors before the day and going over the details just to make sure we are on the same page about times, expectations, etc., Meeting with vendors as needed
* Tying together all the details for each vendor so they interact seamlessly and creating a personalized master detail & timeline sheet for you and all vendors, distributing those sheets BEFORE your wedding day,
*Calling those guests who don’t RSVP – if you supply me the phone numbers!
* Rehearsal, pre-ceremony, ceremony, reception & post reception coordination – I’m at the site when the first vendor arrives and I stay until it is over (10 – 12 hours) – assisting vendors as needed, insuring contractual items are met, and taking care of you!
*Extensive emergency kit travels with me!
* Coordinating all the timing and activity of the reception – being there to make sure the cake knife is at the cake for cake cutting, Bride & Dad are ready for their dance, caterer is providing per contract, music is playing as requested, etc.,
* Hand delivering your vendor checks day of as needed,
* Collecting all the personals items such as gifts, extra favors and programs, articles of changing clothes, and anything needing attention without family having to worry about it,
* Minimum of one (1) meeting now and one (1) closer to wedding with unlimited emails and phone calls – expect a lot of those! I will meet with vendors as needed.
I am whom you ask etiquette questions of, rely on to listen to you, and vent to when needed! If I don’t know the answer, I do the legwork to find the answer. It is the Bride and Groom’s wedding, not mine, so I’m very careful to learn their wishes and dreams and help make them come true. * Additional services available